It’s already May, which means it’s my birthday month! I am going to be the big 30! In addition to continuing to better myself, I have a few goals for May:
- Run at least 30 miles this month. I am already at 5 as of today.
- Find one thing everyday to be grateful for.
- Celebrate every day either with a treat, workout or good conversation.
Starting off, (since I have three things to catch up on) I am grateful for:
- Nieces. This past weekend was my nieces last dance competition and seeing her dance was a wonderful moment for me.
- Running. I started running again (hence the 30 miles in May goal) and it has been a welcoming feeling to come back. Can’t wait for races in the fall!
- Rainstorms. Last night it poured. I mean POURED. At one point, I turned off the TV and just listened and I heard the rain and it was beautiful. It was nice to just stop and listen.
Moving forward I will post what I’m grateful for and of course include my Five Friday Faves! Can’t wait to see all the things I find to be grateful for. I know this list will be really long.
Below are my proud running pics from yesterday and today (starting off strong!) for my 30 miles challenge.