As Friday winds down, while I’m here in NJ, here are a few of my favorite things from this week:
- Daily Motivational Passages that I read every morning before I start my day.
- Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld. She is one of my favorite authors. Great great book that I read in a week!
- Pure Barre. I have started going to classes and am loving it! It really has helped a lot with my strength training and running.
- Running. I’ve started to run again and it feels great! I am going to start training for the Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon in Philly and am beyond excited.
- Being able to go home for the weekend and spend some time on old familiar roads like this one:
It’s been a busy day and I am happy to be able to get this post up! Being home in NJ with the family is great!