Friday is here! I have many things to be grateful and thankful for this week. However, I have to talk about what a wonderful day it has been so far. For starters, this morning, Santosh and I were able to run on the national mall together. Something I would have not thought we would have done when we first started dating. We are both healthier and in better shape now then when we met! Here are pictures from our run this morning:
Following our run, I walked from the Lincoln Memorial to Open City through Rock Crrek Parkway where I had the best breakfast ever! It is one of the greatest places in the city and they make the best lattes! Here’s my view along Rock Creek Parkway and my latte from today:
From Open City, I walked home, in which I reached over 18,000 steps for the day. What a day and it’s not even over!
On top of this wonderful day, I have the current favorites this week:
- Hal Higdon’s Half Marathon Training. I used this training when I ran the Rock & Roll 1/2 in Philly last year and it helped so much! Having a laid out schedule and plan is really up my alley.
- The Crow Girl. If you’ve read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Series and enjoyed them, this book is for you!
- Boom Chicka Pop Popcorn. I LOVE popcorn. These bags come 6 in a pack so that you can take it to work with you like I do and get to enjoy popcorn all day everyday.
- Think Thin Bars. I have a big sweet tooth and these help to taste so good without any of the sugar or guilt I would have in eating them. They have 20g of protein in one bar and are Gluten Free.
- Orange is the New Black. The new season is back! I cannot wait to watch it with Santosh. Last time we watched the whole thing in 3 days.