Helloooo Friday! I am so happy it is finally here! This week has been a ROLLERCOASTER and Friday could not come soon enough. Here are my Five Friday Faves this week:
- My Spinach Smoothie recipe. I’ve been making this smoothie this week to drink on the way to work and I am loving it! Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup of Spinach
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Ice cubes
- Hiring Cleaners. Once a month, we have a cleaner come to clean the entire apartment. They came today while we were at work. Coming home to a clean apartment is worth every penny paid.
- The Rosie Project Book. I read this book so quickly! It was really funny. Now I’m reading the second book in this series The Rosie Effect.
- The Goldbergs. If you haven’t seen this show, watch it! It’s based in the 80’s in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and the entire cast is hysterical!
- Starbucks Vanilla Soy Lattes. These are my treats to myself in the morning on the way to work. The soy doesn’t make me sick and there is enough expresso to fuel me through work!
What are your friday faves? Share them!