I write this as I am on my way home from work in an uber after a really long really really shitty day.
Today is something I don’t ever want to have happen again and a lot of the cause is because of me. I don’t mean having bad days because we all have those. I mean being the cause of a situation that could have been avoided.
Not owning up to things because of my insecurities, my fears. Well I am tired of it. I can’t make any headway with any facet of my life if I can’t make headway with myself. Well I’m over it!
My goals for March are as follows:
- Let the little things go.
- Laugh more.
- Own up to things even if they’re bad.
- Separate out what is dragging me down. Cut the bullshit!
- Workout and take time for me.
- Acknowledge that its okay to not know the answers to everything.
- Be my own cheerleader.
Tomorrow is a new day and I will be grateful for it.